Education and Accreditations
- BBA Marketing from Texas Tech University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® from the Center for Fiduciary Studies
- Series 65 securities license
As the leader of Operations for Slaughter Associates, Michele’s passion, energy and expertise are critical to the firm’s ability to grow and improve our business, so we can deliver the gracious and effective Wealth Management services that our clients expect.
Michele drives the immediate and future strategies for Operational effectiveness, including:
- Coordinating the use of technology
- Developing guidelines for personnel advancement and required expertise
- Creating procedures to ensure ongoing quality
During Michele’s time as head of Operations, Slaughter Associates has built a reputation as a leader amongst our peers, and clients have come to look forward to every interaction with Michele, because of her affable personality, knowledge, and expertise in finding solutions.
Things to know about Michele
If I wrote a book, what would it be about?
"Financial literacy for teens."
What is one of my favorite vacation memories?
"A family trip to the San Juan Islands."