Wealth Management and Business Strategy
Education, Certifications and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate of The University of Texas, English and Plan II Honors
- MBA, The University of Texas
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder
As the lead for the financial planning and client service teams, Darby specializes in solving complex situations, such as employee stock options, estate planning issues and coordinating the multiple professionals serving her client.
Darby’s calm demeanor and expertise gives her the ability to work through the most stressful of financial situations, leading the client to a solution that is a best fit for them financially and personally.
Darby’s service to the community
- Board of Directors, AGE of Central Texas
- Volunteer mentor at the Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders 2010-2015
- Past President of the Executive Women’s Forum
Things to know about Darby
What makes a good wealth advisor?
"An advisor must have the ability to listen to client concerns and address them in the most effective and efficient way possible. It’s also essential to look out over the next 5, 10, 20+ years and advise clients about upcoming events they haven’t yet imagined. Finally, both financial and emotional needs of the client must be taken into account when designing and implementing a financial plan and portfolio strategy."
What hobbies do I enjoy?
"Cooking and reading mystery novels."
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.