- BBA (Finance), The University of Texas at Arlington
- Certified Advanced Toastmasters - Bronze
Described as “energetic and quick to smile” by peers and friends, Michele empowers others to define and reach their goals by delivering education and information through a variety of formats. A few examples are shown below.
- Authored 250+ how-to and nonfiction articles. Published in book anthologies.
- Designed and/or delivered over 2,000 training events to groups ranging from 5 to 300.
- Developed online content for 4 organizations.
Michele’s service to the community
Michele embraces opportunities to lead short-term Bible studies and accountability groups through her church. She is also passionate about helping others in their careers, often donating her skills as a speaker for professional associations.
Things to know about Michele
What surprises others about you?
"That I have been ocean kayaking … surrounded by hundreds of leopard sharks. And that I still like to use crayons!"
What are your interests outside of work?
"Laughing with friends and family … and avoiding anything that involves wearing an apron.”