Education and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts in Business from Southwestern University
- Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning from College for Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ from the College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠ from the College for Financial Planning
- Series 7, 63, & 66 securities licenses
As part of the financial planning team, Josh recognizes that life can be complex and unpredictable. He specializes in creating financial plans to help clients and their families navigate the often-complex financial details in the most effective way possible. Josh has a particular passion for maximizing wealth through estate and tax planning. Our clients appreciate his attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
Things to know about Josh
What hobbies do I enjoy?
“I love restoring classic cars and am always looking for the next project.”
What makes a good wealth advisor?
“Fully understanding what is most important to a client in all areas of life, and always keeping that at the forefront when providing guidance.”
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.