Virginia Malavé Pañeda
Education, Accreditations and Awards
- B.A. in Multinational Organizational Studies from St. Mary’s University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® by the Center for Fiduciary Studies
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- 5 Star Wealth Manager by Texas Monthly
As an advisor to wealth management clients and retirement plan participants, Virginia specializes in helping clients feel like their investments are in the right place and providing financial planning expertise that allows them to see they are on the right path.
Virginia’s service to the community
- The Mas Foundation
- Verbum Dei Catholic Center for Evangelization
Things to know about Virginia
Where is my favorite travel destination?
If I wrote a book, what would it be about?
"Behavioral finance and the psychology of getting people to begin investing and staying on course."
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.